How does our affiliate program work?
Our affiliate program is super simple. Sign up and get approved as an affiliate, start sharing your unique affiliate link, and when people start signing up for paid accounts with us using your link, you get paid 30% every time they make a subscription payment to us.
That's right, each month/year they make a subscription payment, you earn commission on that.
Who can sign up to our affiliate program?
We are looking for all types of people, including:
- Tech Teachers
- Forum users
- Developers with a passion for sharing knowledge
It could be helping others on StackOverflow, answering questions on forums, writing fresh content on your blog or guest posting on someone else's blog.
From our own experience, we have found that developers love code examples, so make sure to include them when sharing your experience with our product.
What are the terms and conditions of your affiliate program?
Below is a list of terms and conditions you must understand and accept before using our affiliate program.
- You are not allowed to refer yourself. We use a range of fraud tools to prevent this, so please do not try.
- Payouts of commission to our affiliates is done via Paypal only. This happens at the start of each month.
- All payouts are done in USD.
- There is a minimum payout of USD $30.00. You must accumulate at least this amount before we make a payment to you.
- To prevent fraudulent use of our affiliate program, you must have recruited and maintain at least 3 paying customers to our service before we generate a payout each month.
- Each affiliate referral is reviewed to prevent abuse of our affiliate program. This typically takes up to a few working days. If we suspect any violation of these terms then we reserve the right to reject the commission / payout.
- Approved affiliates are entitled to receive monthly or yearly commissions for a maximum period of 3 years for each acquired paid customer.
- If we suspect abuse / attempted abuse of our affiliate program, we will consider banning the affiliate account, suspension of payouts to the affiliate and even legal action.
- We reserve the right to cancel parts of, and even the whole of, our affiliate program for any reason.
- We periodically change these terms and therefore recommend you regularly review them to stay up-to-date.
Have a question regarding our affiliate program?
Get in contact with us.